Lighting the Touch of Excellence
We are in the business of training the whole man, spirit, soul and body
CRM International College began on 20th September, 2003. The idea of the school came up through inspiration of the General Overseer of the Charismatic Renewal Ministry, Dr Cosmas Ilechukwwu. The school began with an intake of sixty pioneer students. On 29th September, the school held its first orientation for pioneer students. The pioneer principal, Mrs. Florence Ukah took over the helms of affairs in the school on 1st January, 2004.
After due accreditation by NECO, all was set on May, 2006 for NECO JSC Examination. In June the same year; they sat for the State JSC Examination. On 4th March, 2008, the school was upgraded to senior secondary status by the State Ministry of Education. By January, 2009 the school was approved by the State Ministry of Education to present candidates for WAEC Examination.
- We are commited to Raising a new generation of Leaders for Global Impact.
- Combining qualitative international standard of education with the best of Christian spirituality for the development of the Total Man, spririt, soul and body.
- To raise a generation of leaders laden with hunger to Light the Torch of Excellence in all area of human endevor.
- To provide the platform for cross fertilization of healthy and innovative ideas.
- To raise dependable men and women who the world cannot buy.